- Shantigar 2023: Moving Body PlaygroundanemptytextllineMay 25 - 28, 2023 ~ Megan Bathory-Peeler, Elaine Colandrea, Melanie Gambino ~ Shantigar Foundation ~ Rowe, Mass.
- Omega 2023: Interdependence in MotionanemptytextllineJuly 2 - 7, 2023 ~ Held within the peaceful campus at Omega Institute in Rhinebeck, NY, this annual retreat is a cherished time to soak up the magic of community in nature.
- Dharmakaya 2023: A Continuum RetreatanemptytextllineSeptember 14 - 17, 2023 ~ Elaine Colandrea ~ Dharmakaya Center for Wellbeing ~ Pine Bush, NY
- The Elemental Body: Personal Vitality and Ecological KinshipanemptytextllineJanuary 7, 2023 ~ Elaine Colandrea and Rori Smith ~ 7 Days of Rest ~ online offering
- Dharmakaya 2022 RetreatanemptytextllineFluid Anatomy, Fluid Movement, Fluid Life: A Continuum In-Depth Retreat, September 15 – 18, 2022
- Somatic Movement SummitanemptytextllineNote: Due to COVID, this event was cancelled. Somatic Movement Summit Choosing a path of opening in the face of global crisis and personal adversity begins a journey inward to connect with the most primordial movements of...
- Watermark Arts returns to Omega!anemptytextllineComing in Summer 2022: Elemental Movement for Creative Wellbeing: A Continuum Retreat
- Workshops at the Dharmakaya Retreat CenteranemptytextllineWatermark Arts has been invited to a new mountain top retreat location in Cragsmoor NY, in the company of oxygen rich forests.
- World Dance Alliance ConferenceanemptytextllineWatermark Arts will be participating in the conference with "The Elemental Nature of the Body: A Continuum Workshop"
- Breathe, Move, Create at ShantigaranemptytextllineA weekend workshop with Elaine Colandrea, Jean-Claude van Itallie and Megan Bathory-Peeler
- Somatic Movement Summit: The Creativity of Health, Mirroring NatureanemptytextllinePlease join a community of Continuum explorers as we delve into a nourishing 5-day retreat, with time in silence.
- Somatic Movement Summit, Omega 2018anemptytextllineWater supports all life; it is the generative primordium that unifies existence. Embodying water, we take on its ability to adapt and remain coherent through radical change.
- Moving Body at Shantigar, Sept. 2017anemptytextllineOmega 2017 participants and students of Megan Bathory- Peeler & Elaine Colandrea receive 10% off registration fee.