Filter - All
Watermark Arts Performances
Continuum & Creativity Interview Series
Continuum & the Creativity of Health Series
Films by Hanna Heiting
Watermark Arts Videos
- Continuum Water Blessing 2022anemptytextllineElaine Colandrea leads a Continuum Water Blessing with the participants of The Elemental Movement for Creative Wellbeing: A Continuum Retreat at Omega Institute, Rhinebeck, New York. Music: Float by Eric Archer Filmed & Edited by Prue Jeffries.
- The Artistry of WateranemptytextllineA journey of interconnection through exploring Continuum, Craniosacral Therapy, Water, Art and the creative process
- Coming Soon: The zoom film premiere of MateradancescapesanemptytextllineA dance film collection responding to the unique landscape of Matera, Italia
- Turning to Beauty: A conversation with Sharon Weil and Elaine ColandreaanemptytextllinePassing 4 Normal Podcast: Conversations with Artists, Activists, & Awakeners about Seeding Change in the World
- Being Called to MateraanemptytextllineA magazine photograph of a renovated cave room in Basilicata, Italy, intrigued me. Every cell of my being knew I had to be there.
- Awakening the Elemental SelfanemptytextllineThrough the somatic awareness practice of Continuum, the restorative retreat at the Omega Institute investigates the vital chemistry of all life.
- "Trusting the unknown": Ellen Cohen on Continuum & CreativityanemptytextllineThrough the practice of Continuum, improvisational dancer Ellen Cohen learned to trust in the unknown
- ChiaroscuroanemptytextllineFilmed in Matera, Italy, conceived and produced by Elaine Colandrea, filmed and edited by Prue Jeffries, from Materadancescapes
- Water Blessing Instructional VideoanemptytextllineElaine Colandrea of Watermark Arts describes and demonstrates the Water Blessing Dance
- Water BlessinganemptytextllineInaugural Water Blessing dance at the Omega Institute, Rhinebeck NY, July 4, 2019
- Amber Elizabeth Gray on Continuum & the Creativity of Healthanemptytextlline"Every human being deserves the right to inhabit his or her body in the way they choose."
- Ashima Kahrs on Continuum & the Creativity of HealthanemptytextllineAs a young woman in 1971, Ashima Kahrs had a stroke. In 2006, the somatic practice of Continuum entered Ashima's life and allowed new levels of recovery
- Tree TrystanemptytextllineTree Tryst, danced last July at Omega Institute, during The Somatic Movement Summit, Creativity of Health, partnering Continuum movers with a grove of pine trees.
- Ancestral TableanemptytextllineA spontaneous Continuum collaboration that emerged from an afternoon walk in the calanchi of Parco Abbazia di Monteveglio, Italy
- Val Leoffler on Continuum & the Creativity of HealthanemptytextllineContinuum teacher and bodyworker Val Leoffler discusses a creative approach to healing in her work with clients, as well as in her own recovery from a brain tumor
- Watermark Arts performance at The Sanctuary, Omega 2019anemptytextllineWatermark Arts performance evening held during The Somatic Movement Summit: The Creativity of Health, Mirroring Nature
- How to create Living Water Art with Suzanne Wright CrainanemptytextllineContinuum Teacher and Artist Suzanne Wright Crain teaches how to create Living Water Art in this video created for Watermark Arts' Somatic Movement Summit
- Water BlessinganemptytextllineA new Continuum dance from Watermark Arts during the Somatic Movement Summit. Inaugural performance at The Sanctuary at Omega Institute.
- Tree Trystanemptytextlline"Tree Tryst" - inspired by pine trees and a Continuum exploration from Elaine Colandrea & Watermark Arts
- Unveiling Continuum, with Elaine Colandreaanemptytextlline"I don't know how to define what a 'life force' is, but I know when I feel really alive." - Elaine Colandrea
- Continuum & The Creativity of Health, with Elisabeth Osgood-CampbellanemptytextllineMovement educator Elisabeth Osgood-Campbell reveals the value of Continuum in navigating life's most intense and personal experiences and shares her vision for weaving somatic practices into public education.
- Continuum & the Creativity of Health with Megan Bathory-PeeleranemptytextllineThe "artistry of healing" inspires the work of Continuum teacher, bodyworker & dancer Megan Bathory-Peeler.
- Mirroring Nature — A Continuum Meditation in MovementanemptytextllineThe growth patterns of all life forms, from plants to animals, involve folding, unfolding, spreading and gathering.
- Continuum & The Creativity of Health with Bonnie Gintisanemptytextlline"On so many levels, I am convinced my practice of Continuum is what has allowed me to live for 9 years with a fairly advanced level cancer diagnosis."
- Em Moves (trailer)anemptytextllineA trailer to the 64-min poetic documentary about Emilie Conrad, the visionary founder of Continuum, by Hanna Heiting
- Em MovesanemptytextllineIn Em Moves (64 min.), filmmaker Hanna Heiting creates a poetic tribute to the life and work of Emilie Conrad.
- The Many FacesanemptytextllineThe Many Faces (84 min.) was filmed shortly after Emilie Conrad's passing. These raw, personal narratives offer a window into the heart of her work, her teaching, her personality and her vision.
- AlphabetanemptytextllineAlphabet (42 min.) charts the process of “Words and Waves” - somatic movement and creative writing workshops led by Rebecca Mark and Emma Destrubé
- The Creativity of Health with Kori TolbertanemptytextllineHow the practice of Continuum has allowed her to keep "growing and expanding in breath."
- In the Heart of the Cave (Nel Cuore della Caverna)anemptytextllineFilmed on location in Matera, Southern Italy
- Linda Rabin on the "diamond essence" of danceanemptytextlline"The creative adventure inherent in this practice stimulates every particle of my dancer being, awakening me to the movement of life as art."
- Bobbie Ellis on Continuum & CreativityanemptytextllineThe vision of Watermark Arts is to create cultural change from somatic inspired art. Bobbie expresses that vision in one line from her poem "The Well of the Lotus"
- My Body of WateranemptytextllineA poem by Noelle Adamo transformed into a dance performance piece.
- Watermarkings Curtain TalkanemptytextllineRecorded at Watermark Arts May 5th 2018 New Canaan, CT program.
- Watermarkings… May 5, 2018 ~ Watermark Arts in New Canaan CTanemptytextllineSomatic inspired art, dance & poetry at The Barn
- Dancer Nicole Sclafani on Continuum & Creativityanemptytextlline"Expressing more of my heart." Nicole Sclafani from Robin Becker Dance reveals what the somatic practice of Continuum offers dancers.
- Cory Blake on Continuum & Creativityanemptytextlline"When my whole body came into my field of awareness ... the world became more open to me as well."
- Beth Riley on Continuum & CreativityanemptytextllineWith Continuum and creative expression I found home," Beth Riley on the life enhancing practice of Continuum.
- Robin Becker on Continuum & CreativityanemptytextllineRobin speaks about the somatic practice of Continuum as "a way of accessing one's deepest being as a resource" for creativity.
- Sharon Weil on Continuum & CreativityanemptytextllineRide the wild waves of creativity: "Navigating change is the new stability."
- Moving Like WateranemptytextllineElaine Colandrea, Artistic Director of Watermark Arts guides an introductory somatic movement exploration using Continuum.
- Living PrayeranemptytextllineLiving Prayer from Watermark Arts on Vimeo.
- Melanie Gambino on Continuum & CreativityanemptytextllineInterview and performance footage of Continuum teacher, dancer & choreographer Melanie Gambino.
- Suzanne Wright Crain on Continuum & CreativityanemptytextllineArtist & Continuum teacher Suzanne Wright Crain on the intersection of health, science, creativity and Continuum
- Mary Abrams on Continuum & CreativityanemptytextllineOn awakening imagination with the biological awareness practice of Continuum from Continuum teacher, dancer & visual artist Mary Abrams
- Embryonic Origins with ContinuumanemptytextllineThe Embryo is a primary motif used for somatic explorations of our fluid nature and creativity in Continuum.
- Watermark Arts in New Haven, CT, May 2018anemptytextllineWatermarkings...somatic inspired art, dance & poetry at The Barn, New Canaan CT
- Living Prayeranemptytextlline Living Prayer from Watermark Arts on Vimeo.
- Wind Dances IIIanemptytextllineA new video by Prue Jeffries, with composer Morena Boschetto and movement artists Simona Arbizzani & Elaine Colandrea
- Watermarkings Performance Evening Omega 2017anemptytextllineSharing inspiring images from deeply felt performances this past year held during The Somatic Movement Immersion: Inhabiting the Body, Moving the World at Omega.
- The Ways of Water, A Call to LifeanemptytextllineElaine Colandrea talks about how somatic practices such as Continuum facilitate our connection to the fluidity of presence
- they were all there, homage to my father, Max SchaeferanemptytextllineBarbara Schaefer's homage to her late father
- CMA Live Dance Event, NYC, Oct. 30, 2014anemptytextllineLive Dance Event, NYC, Oct 30, 2014 on Vimeo.
- Three videosanemptytextllineWatch videos of Jean Claude van Italie, by Josh Adler, TreeLine Pictures..
- The Spirit Soarsanemptytextlline“The Spirit Soars,” an 8-minute video featuring Emilie Conrad, on the intimate and essential process of making art. Our launch date, June 14, 2014, celebrated what would have been Emilie’s 80th birthday. Although Emilie did...
- Emilie Conrad and Sharon Weil on Movement and CreativityanemptytextllineEmilie Conrad, founder of Continuum, and Sharon Weil, author of "Donny and Ursula Save the World," discuss movement, creativity, trust, and heeding the call of the muse.
- Fougaro NafplionanemptytextllineA Greek women power trio with Nana Simopoulos on guitar, Vasso Dimitriou bass guitar, Ioanna Mitsoglou drums.
- Sept 11 St John the Divine (video)anemptytextllineNana Simopoulos's original composition, "A Firemen’s Memorial," at the Cathedral of St John the Divine.
- Traveller (video)anemptytextllineLois Walden’s original songs, sung with passion and vibrancy accompanied by a collage of brilliant performers
- Balinese Dancer Bonnie SimoaanemptytextllineThe video portion of a story broadcast on KVAL & published on KVAL.com
- Donny and UrsulaanemptytextllineSharon Weil's romantic-mishap adventure about seeds, survival and the Spark of Activism.